Suremploy recognizes its role as a responsible corporate citizen and is committed to making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate.
This policy applies to all Suremploy employees, contractors, and partners.
- Acting ethically and with integrity in all our operations and business dealings.
- Minimizing our environmental impact and promoting sustainable practices in our operations.
- Supporting the communities in which we operate, including through charitable contributions and volunteer activities.
- Promoting diversity and inclusiveness in our workplace and in the communities in which we operate.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including those related to human rights, labor standards, and the environment.
Suremploy is committed to:
- Acting in accordance with this policy and promoting its provisions in their daily work.
- Reporting any potential violations of this policy to their immediate supervisor.
Management will ensure that:
- Adequate resources are provided to implement this policy, including training and support for employees.
- Employees are trained on the provisions of this policy and the importance of responsible corporate citizenship.
- Regular reviews are conducted to assess the effectiveness of this policy and identify areas for improvement.
This policy is reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant and up-to-date.
Tom Aune (Founder and Director)