Suremploy is committed to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusiveness in all its operations. We believe in creating a workplace that is free from discrimination, where every employee is valued for their unique contributions, and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
This policy applies to all Suremploy employees, contractors, and partners, regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or any other personal characteristic.
- Providing a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Fostering a culture of diversity and inclusiveness by recognizing, valuing, and utilizing the unique perspectives, skills, and experiences of our employees.
- Providing equal employment opportunities and fair treatment to all employees, including those with disabilities.
- Promoting diversity in our recruitment and selection processes, including the advertising of vacancies and the shortlisting and interviewing of candidates.
Providing training and development opportunities for employees to increase their understanding and appreciation of diversity.
Suremploy is committed to:
- Treating their colleagues with respect and dignity, and avoiding any conduct that could be perceived as discriminatory or harassing.
- Reporting any incidents of discrimination, harassment, or retaliation to their immediate supervisor.
- Supporting the implementation of this policy and promoting diversity and inclusiveness in their daily work.
Management will ensure that:
- Adequate resources are provided to implement this policy, including training and support for employees.
- Employees are trained on the provisions of this policy and the importance of diversity and inclusiveness.
- Regular reviews are conducted to assess the effectiveness of this policy and identify areas for improvement.
This policy is reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant and up-to-date.
Tom Aune (Founder and Director)