Suremploy is committed to promoting the health, safety, and well-being of all employees. We recognize that domestic and family violence can have a significant impact on the lives of our employees and their ability to perform their work.
This policy applies to all Suremploy employees, contractors, and partners who may be affected by domestic and family violence.
- Providing a safe and supportive workplace for employees who are affected by domestic and family violence.
- Encouraging employees who are experiencing domestic and family violence to seek support and assistance.
- Providing flexible work arrangements, including leave and other support, to assist employees affected by domestic and family violence.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of employees affected by domestic and family violence, except where required by law or necessary to ensure their safety.
- Responding to incidents of domestic and family violence in a supportive and non-judgmental manner, and taking appropriate action to ensure the safety and well-being of affected employees.
Suremploy is committed to:
- Treating their colleagues with respect and dignity, and avoiding any conduct that could be perceived as discriminatory or harassing.
- Reporting any incidents of domestic and family violence that may impact the workplace to their immediate supervisor.
- Supporting the implementation of this policy and promoting awareness of domestic and family violence.
Management will ensure that:
- Adequate resources are provided to implement this policy, including training and support for employees.
- Employees are trained on the provisions of this policy and the importance of addressing domestic and family violence.
- Regular reviews are conducted to assess the effectiveness of this policy and identify areas for improvement.
This policy is reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant and up-to-date.
Tom Aune (Founder and Director)