Suremploy is committed to reducing its environmental impact and promoting sustainability in all its operations. We recognize the importance of protecting the environment for future generations and the role we play in this effort.
This policy applies to all Suremploy employees, contractors, and partners who are involved in providing telehealth services, pre-employment assessments, and any other related activities.
- Minimizing waste by reducing, reusing, and recycling materials and resources wherever possible.
- Conserving energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions by using energy-efficient equipment, implementing power management practices, and reducing travel.
- Using environmentally friendly products, such as paper made from recycled materials, and promoting the use of digital alternatives to reduce paper usage.
- Complying with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, and standards.
- Regularly reviewing and improving our environmental performance.
Suremploy is committed to:
- Implementing the provisions of this policy in their daily work.
- Reporting any environmental incidents or potential non-compliances to their immediate supervisor.
- Cooperating with any environmental audits or assessments conducted by Suremploy.
Management will ensure that:
- Adequate resources are provided to implement this policy.
- Employees are trained on the provisions of this policy and the environmental impact of their activities.
- Regular reviews are conducted to assess the effectiveness of this policy and identify areas for improvement.
This policy is reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant and up-to-date.
Tom Aune (Founder and Director)