Suremploy recognizes the unique history, cultures, and contributions of Indigenous peoples in Australia. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and supporting the reconciliation process between Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples.
This policy applies to all Suremploy employees, contractors, and partners.
- Respecting and valuing the unique cultures and heritage of Indigenous peoples in Australia.
- Promoting understanding and awareness of Indigenous cultures and histories among our employees.
- Providing equal employment opportunities for Indigenous peoples, including through the implementation of affirmative action programs.
- Supporting the development of Indigenous-owned businesses and the participation of Indigenous peoples in our supply chain.
- Engaging in meaningful consultation with Indigenous communities, organizations, and stakeholders, including on issues that impact their rights and interests.
Suremploy is committed to:
- Treating their colleagues with respect and dignity, and avoiding any conduct that could be perceived as discriminatory or harassing.
- Supporting the implementation of this policy and promoting understanding and awareness of Indigenous cultures and histories.
Management will ensure that:
- Adequate resources are provided to implement this policy, including training and support for employees.
- Employees are trained on the provisions of this policy and the importance of respecting and valuing Indigenous cultures.
- Regular reviews are conducted to assess the effectiveness of this policy and identify areas for improvement.
This policy is reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant and up-to-date.
Tom Aune (Founder and Director)